At Quip Laboratories, we succeed through the collaboration of dedicated, innovative people in a variety of roles. With new products to create, new industries to reach and new problems to solve, we’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our diverse and lively team. Think you’re up to the job?
Check out our employment opportunities below to see what we’re looking for. Simply click, “show more” under the job title of your choice to see requirements.
Part-time Laboratory Assistant
- Accurate Daily testing of Quip Laboratories’ chemical products for:
- Specific Gravity
- Viscosity (Coming Soon)
- Creation and verification of a Certificate of Analysis for each batch to be:
- Signed and Approved by an authorized individual
- Uploaded and Saved to the Quip OneDrive
- Maintaining proper inventory and stock levels of:
- pH Buffer
- Maintaining proper calibration and cleanliness of laboratory equipment
- Upkeep and cleanliness of the local lab
The professional in this role must have excellent organizational skills, display and attention to detail and possess an ability to both prioritize on-the-fly and multitask
while completing their assignments. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) is required.
Flexible – 1-2 Hours Each Day, M-F.
Field Services Technician
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Repair, service, and technical support at current and prospective client facilities.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with current clients.
- Identifying and expanding sales opportunities among prospective clients.
- Working as a member of a team to coordinating and supporting internal product and service experts within the company as they present products, propose and provide services.
- Representing the company at conferences, conventions, exhibitions, and meetings of associations of current and prospective clients.
- Uploading all client data into Landslide.
- Completion of all customer reports.
Must gain understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services through on the job training. Must have the ability to perform light physical work, (exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally and the ability to travel within an assigned single or multi-state territory which may include overnight stays.
Regional Account Manager
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Expanding sales and contributing to the measurable growth of the company’s revenue, brand recognition and positive reputation in the market.
- Initiating and maintaining contact with new prospective clients in targeted industry sectors within the defined territory.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships for upcoming sales among new contacts with current client organizations.
- Identifying sales opportunities among prospective clients.
- Delivering and following-up on proposals, bids and offers of products and services to prospective, new and existing clients.
- Providing service to existing and new clients including but not limited to microbial monitoring, LAS, and equipment inspection.
- Working as team member to coordinate and support internal product and service experts as they present, propose and provide products and services.
- Representing the company at conferences, conventions, exhibitions and meetings of associations of current and prospective clients.
- Acquiring, maintaining, and assisting fellow staff to gain, a thorough understanding of product specifications and outcomes of customer use.
- Gathering and reporting intelligence on customer and prospect interests and challenges, as well as activities and offerings of the company’s current competitors and prospective partners.
Must gain understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services through on the job training. Experience and/or training in direct sales, client services and account management are essential as is career background in one of the following targeted customer sectors: Animal Care, Biomedical Research, Husbandry and Veterinary Care and Food Processing.
Customer Service Specialist
This full-time staff position as Customer Service Specialist acts as a front line position for all outbound communication with Quip Laboratories’ customers. This position is responsible for daily interactions with our customers with a focus on generating quotations and order entry.
Primary Responsibilities: This professional’s principal duties involve the following, but may also include additional tasks to be performed as needed:
- Accurate daily entry of customer orders which are received via email, phone and fax;
- Complying with and conforming orders to contracts, blanket purchase orders, and customer-specific standing orders;
- Managing all customer blanket purchase orders and renewal services;
- Entering employee requisitions
- Accurate daily generation of customer quotes;
- Establishment of reminders through the Step 1 system, as well as via email to the Regional Account Managers to ensure quotes are received by customers within an established timeframe;
- Weekly Review of Outstanding Quotes and follow-up with the Regional Account Managers
- Update and complete the weekly quote tracker to assist in showing close rates and success product areas
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers;
- Provide support as needed to Regional Account Managers in relation to their customers including any printing requests;
- Submission of shipping reports at days-end to customers with orders that have shipped that day;
- Assist with trade show organization
The professional in this role must have excellent organizational skills, display attention to detail and possess an ability to both prioritize on-the-fly and multitask while completing their assignments. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is required.