Have what it takes to join the team?
At Quip Laboratories, we succeed through the collaboration of dedicated, innovative people in a variety of roles. With new products to create, new industries to reach and new problems to solve, we’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our diverse and lively team. Think you’re up to the job?
Check out our employment opportunities below to see what we’re looking for. Simply click, “show more” under the job title of your choice to see requirements.
At Quip Labs, we are a proudly family-owned and operated business on the cutting edge of sanitization needs for hospitals, schools, research labs, and many other industries fighting against COVID-19.
We are growing our IT division to provide data science services to help streamline, develop, and improve many different analytical functions as our company grows.
This is a full-time staff position involving data science and analysis as well as working on the development of a dispatch system. Individuals applying for this role need experience with Excel, VB (or VBA), Office365, and SQL. Our ideal candidate would also have some familiarity with DoForms and/or Salesforce or HubSpot.
This position will primarily be a work from home position but may involve training and occasional travel to our company headquarters in Wilmington, DE, so living on the East Coast is preferable.
Individuals in this role will receive training in Salesforce, DoForms, and Office365 as well as some basic training in account management and related software platforms to help optimize the use of this data for fellow team members.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Explore and extrapolate advanced business intelligence insights using mathematics, statistical analysis, textual analytics, and predictive analysis.
- Design, create, and explain statistical models and forecasts in support of strategic sales planning efforts.
- Assist in the design and administration of account management and warehouse operations programs, processes, and applications.
- Collaborate with the IT Project Manager and other senior level employees to build, validate, and automate data sources for lead tracking, sales, and account management.
- Streamline DoForms and the LAS Reporting process
- Develop best practices for lead and sales tracking
Prefer candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or the equivalent of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Collaborative, eager to learn, share knowledge, and adaptable
- Highly self-motivated and enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong problem–solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Ability to convey complex information and coach others in best practices for statistical modeling and forecasting
- Excellent listening skills coupled with an ability to ask good questions, understand concerns, and bring resolution
- A professional attitude with an ability to quickly develop a rapport with others
- An interest in and ability to teach the customer service team and account managers how to use the data and tools developed
- Maintains confidentiality
Prefer candidates with proficiencies in the following software: SQL, VB (VBA), Office 365 (Excel)
Must gain thorough understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services through on the job training. Experience and/or training in IT, data analysis, and data science are preferred.