Have what it takes to join the team?
At Quip Laboratories, we succeed through the collaboration of dedicated, innovative people in a variety of roles. With new products to create, new industries to reach and new problems to solve, we’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our diverse and lively team. Think you’re up to the job?
Check out our employment opportunities below to see what we’re looking for. Simply click, “show more” under the job title of your choice to see requirements.
Ancillary Warehouse Support Specialist
At Quip Labs, we are a proudly family-owned and operated business on the cutting edge of sanitization needs for hospitals, schools, research labs, and many other industries fighting against COVID-19.
We are growing our warehouse team to help support and expand our warehouse operations as the company grows.
This full-time position as an Ancillary Warehouse Support Specialist acts as a supportive position for the Wilmington, DE location for Quip Laboratories, Inc. This position is responsible for daily warehouse, janitorial, and customer service duties.
Individuals applying for this role should have some basic warehouse experience and should be able to comfortably lift up to 50 pounds.
This position pays $15/hour and the schedule is: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Position includes vacation, health/dental/disability insurance and 401-K based on Company Handbook.
The Ancillary Warehouse Support Specialist position’s principal duties involve the following:
- Cleaning, washing, and certification of returned and re-usable drums to their proper location
- Daily emptying of all trash receptacles throughout the Office, Warehouse, Parts Cage and Lab to the dumpster. Requires re-bagging said container properly afterwards
- Emptying of any AC containers
- Weekly Cleaning of Quip’s Bathroom facilities
- Weekly Cleaning of Quip’s Kitchen facilities
- Weekly Mopping and cleaning of the Lab
- Weekly Vacuuming of Quip Office
- Assistance in filling chemical orders as instructed by the Warehouse Manager to include but not limited to:
- Pumping Chemical into proper containers
- Movement of Chemical throughout the Warehouse
- Proper wrapping of Palletized shipments
- Proper packaging of Ground shipments
- Creating Drum and Shipping Labels at the advisement of the Warehouse Manager
- Assistance in the Bottling Line at the instruction of the Warehouse Manager