Have what it takes to join the team?
At Quip Laboratories, we succeed through the collaboration of dedicated, innovative people in a variety of roles. With new products to create, new industries to reach and new problems to solve, we’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our diverse and lively team. Think you’re up to the job?
Check out our employment opportunities below to see what we’re looking for. Simply click, “show more” under the job title of your choice to see requirements.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We are always open to reviewing resumes from talented candidates. Submit your resume below and we will let you know when there’s an opening!
Biosafety Account Manager- Greater TX Area
Job Title: Biosafety Account Manager- Greater TX Area
This position reports to a designated member of the Executive Management Team
Job Description: This full-time staff position is responsible for contributing to sales growth of the Greater TX/NM/LA area through new customer acquisition, customer retention, and growth opportunities with current customer base. The BAM will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, managing opportunity and up-selling current accounts. Individuals in this role will receive training in technical services, products, equipment, industry specific trends, and sales technique.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Expand sales and contribute to the measurable growth of the company’s revenue, brand recognition, and positive reputation in the greater Texas area
- Territory will include: Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma (a territory map with all assigned accounts will be given prior to beginning employment)
- Initiate and maintain contact with new prospective clients in targeted industry sectors within the defined territory
- Identify sales opportunities with prospective clients
- Maintain client satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggested enhanced operating techniques and recommend system improvements
- Deliver and follow-up on leads, proposals, bids and offer of products and services to prospective, new and existing clients in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate and support internal product and service experts as they present, propose, and provide products and services
Junior Biosafety Field Service Technician- Greater NY Territory
Job Title: Junior Biosafety Field Service Technician- Greater NY Territory
Description: The full-time staff position of Junior Biosafety Field Service Technician is a member of the Quip Laboratories’ Team tasked with client service, repairs, reporting and installations throughout Quip’s current and potential client base. This individual must have basic mechanical knowledge and be readily available to perform emergency repairs and services within the defined territory. This individual must have the ability to identify, diagnose, and correct operational issues.
This professional’s principal duties involve the following, but may also include additional tasks to be performed as needed.
- Repair, service, and give technical support at current and prospective client facilities.
- Generate and complete service work orders, titrations, equipment inspection reports, and LAS reports for clients within the defined territory.
- Keep a full toolkit in company vehicle at all times to complete LAS reports, service, and titrations, sometimes on an emergency basis.
- Work with Senior Biosafety Account Manager to schedule work visits at least 2-3 weeks out (with flexibility for emergencies).
- Attend weekly Tuesday evening Service Technician call on Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m. EST. (remote)
- Create and maintain an ongoing document to record all account visits and to keep detailed notes on every account. This should be backed up electronically.
- Become primary employee for all LAS reports in territory after initial training is complete
- Collaborate and communicate with Senior Biosafety Account Manager daily regarding completion of visits and provide status updates.
Part Time Decon Worker
Title: Decon Worker
Primary Responsibilities: This professional’s principal duties typically involve the following, but may also include additional tasks to be performed as needed:
Decontamination work as follows:
- Cleaning and wiping down customer surfaces and assets with various cleaning liquids and compounds
- Washing the walls, floors and ceilings of a facility
Using proper equipment to include, but not limited to:
- Floor Mops
- Halo Foggers
- MB-10 Hurricane Foggers
Proper use & cleanup of any Quip Labs chemistries including, but not limited to:
- QuipTrol 3000
- MB-10 Tablets
- Sani-Plex 128M
- D-Foam 50
- Vimoba 128
- Vercex Wipes
Proper use and cleanup of any PPE required
Are you looking for a fun and flexible, paid internship that could open the door to a great full-time position with benefits? At Quip Labs, we are a proudly Blue Hen family-owned and operated business (our Founder and CEO is a Blue Hen!) on the cutting edge of sanitization needs for hospitals, universities, and research labs fighting against COVID-19. Our Halomist product line was featured on the Today Show in 2020!
We are growing our customer service team to help support our expanding business. We are looking for a part-time intern who is very detailed-oriented to help answer calls and process quotes and orders. This position is currently fully remote, but our office is based in the Wilmington, DE area. If the candidate is a good fit, the position may evolve into a full-time opportunity within the next 2-3 months! Even the full-time role will still be a hybrid role with remote capabilities.
This part-time internship as Client Support Specialist acts as a front line position for communication with Quip Laboratories’ customers. This position is responsible for daily interactions with our customers both over the phone and via email with a focus on generating quotations and order entry.
Primary Responsibilities: This professional’s principal duties involve the following, but may also include additional tasks to be performed as needed:
- Accurate daily entry of customer orders which are received via email, phone and fax
- Complying with and conforming orders to contracts, blanket purchase orders, and customer-specific standing orders
- Accurate daily generation of customer quotes
- Establishment of reminders through the Step 1 system, as well as via email to the Biosafety Account Managers to ensure quotes are received by customers within an established timeframe
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Provide support as needed to Biosafety Account Managers in relation to their customers
- Working with our distributors to resolve warranty issues with clients
- Assisting with putting together spreadsheets and/or contracts
The professional in this role must have excellent organizational skills, display great attention to detail, and possess an ability to multitask while completing their assignments. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is required.
This position is currently fully remote and working hours are Tuesday and Thursday afternoons with a schedule to be agreed upon by the candidate and employer (possibly 11-4 or 12-5), with the potential for more hours or a higher hourly rate depending on experience and qualifications.
We are a fun and relaxed company full of Delaware natives and we look forward to having you on our team!