Inhalation Hazard of RTU Hydrogen Peroxide
Sensible Science Paper: Inhalation Hazard of RTU Hydrogen Peroxide as a Room Disinfectant
- Whitepaper focusing on the potential inhalation hazard of RTU hydrogen peroxide as a hard surface disinfectant.
- Estimates the exposure levels of hydrogen peroxide vapor in a treated room.
- Discusses calculations based on factors such as room volume, ventilation rate, solution volume, evaporation time, and hydrogen peroxide concentration.
- Concludes that under common use conditions, estimated hydrogen peroxide concentrations exceed recommended exposure limits, including the IDLH limit.
- Mentions the applicability of the methodology to other volatile disinfectant actives, excluding non-volatile ingredients.
Have Questions About This Study?
Contact Us Today!
Need a quote? Ready to order? Just want to say hi? Fill out the form!