Case Study: Cleaning With ViveSecure
ViveSecure Cleaner/Disinfectant Removes Heavy Soils in Swine Housing Clean in Place Process.
- The swine research facility was struggling to clean their housing area due to heavy soil buildup and stains.
- Traditional cleaning methods, such as heavy scrubbing, power washing, and various cleaning products, were ineffective.
- Quip Laboratories provided a demonstration of ViveSecure, a two-part PerQuat-based cleaner/disinfectant from Sterilex that has a chemical “scrubbing” action to break up tough soils without excessive mechanical scrubbing.
- ViveSecure has a mild pH for improved user safety and wastewater discharge and can be applied with a pump up pro foamer.
- The heavy soils and stains were washed away with minimal scrubbing and soak time, and the product had virtually no smell, which is beneficial in large animal holding areas.
- Using ViveSecure can reduce chemical spend, require fewer employees and dangerous power washers to clean, and reduce the capacity of caging to carry harmful pathogens.
- This information is presented in good faith, but final determinations on the suitability of this product are at the discretion of the purchasing parties.
Estimated time to read: 2-3 minutes.
Have Questions About This Study?
Contact Us Today!
Need a quote? Ready to order? Just want to say hi? Fill out the form!