Biofilm Can Increase the Pathogenesis of Diseases, and Change How Hereditary Diseases Present.
Not only that, but the National Institutes of Health (NIH) reports that 65% of all bacterial infections are associated with biofilm formation, and close proximity of the bacteria allows for horizontal gene transfer to spread resistance as well. That’s why we’ve worked with our friends at Sterilex to introduce ViveSecure. Designed to kill and remove biofilm and prevent cross-contamination, we are extremely excited to be able to exclusively offer Sterilex’s patented PerQuat technology to the life sciences industry.
ViveSecure 100 and ViveSecure 200 are a two-part system, easily mixed together with our Gemini Mixing Station at time of use to create a liquid disinfectant based on patented PerQuat® technology. When used in accordance with the directions for use, ViveSecure 100 and ViveSecure 200 penetrate and remove biofilms, killing 99.9999% of the bacteria* living in the biofilm.
- EPA-registered product approved to disinfect surfaces, kill biofilm bacteria as well penetrate and remove biofilm*
- Not formulated with phosphates or VOCs
- Compatible with wastewater systems
- Eliminates microbial “hot spots” using a chemical scrubbing action
- Effective on food contact surfaces, environmental surfaces and drains
- Broad spectrum killing ability